[kde-edu]: New language for KAnagram

Marek Laane bald at starman.ee
Wed Jul 12 22:31:22 CEST 2006

Hi!

I made some files needed for guessing Estonian words in KAnagram. I looked in
SVN that Italian team has translated file names also, so I translated them,
too. If they have to be in English, let me know - I've not deleted English
ones, yet.
Also I added file containing Estonian special characters, if You need it, but
as I said on the case of KHangman when in doubt You can check over the
characters in the web
http://www.eki.ee/letter/chardata.cgi?lang=et+Estonian&script=latin because
it describes Estonian special letters probably much more better than I ever
could...

Marek Laane
KDE Estonian translator