[kde-edu]: rpms and dev packages of the development version of kig with kde 3.5

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Wed Jan 25 16:32:54 CET 2006

In a recent post there was a request for binary packages of the
development version of 'kig', compiled against kde 3.5.
In "http://kig.dmf.unicatt.it/RPMS+deb/" you can find binary packages
for the post-kde-3.5 development version of kig, still based on kde 3.5.

specifically:

'http://kig.dmf.unicatt.it/RPMS+deb/kig-0.90.0-svn20060125_post_kde_3.5.i386.rpm'
can be installed on a Fedora core 4 installation (it will replace part of
kdeedu, of course).

'http://kig.dmf.unicatt.it/RPMS+deb/kig_0.90_i386.deb'
is still unchecked (I have no experience in debian packages); I guess
it should install on an 'unstable' debian.  Feedback is appreciated.

The version of kig is "0.90", snapshot taken today from
svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/kig/post-kde-3.5/

Cheers,
Maurizio Paolini