[kde-edu]: New icons needed for Kalzium: IconicView

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 15:26:10 CET 2006

Hi Carsten & Happy New Year!

Am Montag 02 Januar 2006 13:29 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
>  kde-artists.org-Forum

Is this the valid URL? Good to know where to ask. Some days ago (last
year, actually), I suggested to create a KDE-Edu desktop theme. If you
know live CDs for kids using KDE, such as Snofrix or Jux², you might
know what I am talking about.

What do you think about the idea in general? What would be the best
strategy to obtain qualified contributions?

In this matter, I have some further proposals in mind: Banners,
stickers, franchising stuff...

Regards
RAlf