[kde-edu]: screenshots of mEDUXa

Karl Sarnow karl.sarnow at eun.org
Wed Feb 15 03:12:54 CET 2006

ejerciciosresueltos.com wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> we are finishing the development of mEDUXa. Here you can see two screenshots
> taken last week.
>
> http://agustinbenito.blogspot.com/
>
> Bye.
>
> Agustín Benito

Dear Augustin,
	thanks for the info. I would like to trigger a cooperation in one or
another way. We are distributing Xplora-Knoppix. But as I can see you
have invested much more time in creating a pedagogical environment. I
assume that the target group s primary teachers?

I think the idea of adapting the desktop to the needs of young pupils is
a good one. How complicate is it to modify your version to other languages?

Looking forward to a cooperation
Best wishes from Brussels

Karl

--
Karl Sarnow
Pedagogical advisor Xplora - The European Science Education Gateway
E-mail: karl.sarnow at eun.org
Rue de Treves 61
B-1020 Brussels
Belgium