[kde-edu]: CMakeLists.txt for a library

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Thu Aug 10 05:24:23 CEST 2006

Joseph Kerian wrote:
> 10 points for Henrique Pinto!
> You probably missed the #include of SatLib.h that happens in
> satellitetrack.h (which is included from satellitecomponent.cpp).
> Since that's the first version included, gcc binds for C++. You
> probably should just remove the version included in satellitetrack.cpp
> too :)

Yes!!!  1000 points for you!
That was it, I had a naked '#include "SatLib.h"' in satellitetrack.h.  I
wrapped it in 'extern "C"' and got rid of the duplicates in
satellitetrack.cpp and satellitecomponent.cpp.  All is well now.

I clearly owe you a beer, do you accept paypal? ;)

Jason
--
KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars
Community Forums: http://kstars.30doradus.org