[kde-edu]: CMakeLists.txt for a library

Joseph Kerian jkerian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:09:49 CEST 2006

On 8/9/06, Jason Harris <kstars at 30doradus.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 August 2006 03:26, Henrique Pinto wrote:
> > Do you use "extern C
> > {...}" to include its headers?
> I hadn't done before, because I didn't know this was necessary (it's actually
> 'extern "C" {...}', btw).  However, adding it didn't help, I'm still getting
> the same undefined reference errors for these functions.  Is there anything
> else I need to do in order to link to C code?

10 points for Henrique Pinto!
You probably missed the #include of SatLib.h that happens in
satellitetrack.h (which is included from satellitecomponent.cpp).
Since that's the first version included, gcc binds for C++. You
probably should just remove the version included in satellitetrack.cpp
too :)

--Joe