[kde-edu]: (no subject)

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Wed Sep 28 19:19:45 CEST 2005

Let me add a couple of notes:

1. Perhaps you should also extend the PATH variable to include
$KDEDIR/bin and $QTDIR/bin

2. Instead of usind the trunk/KDE/kdelibs repository it seems
advisable to use the "branches/work/kdelibs4"

3. It is no longer possible to use "make" for compilation
of kde4 modules; you must download "unsermake" from
trunk/kdenonbeta/unsermake.  It is a python script which
you should copy somewhere reachable from your PATH.

... not everything is working right now, but it seems that
things are improving fast!

Maurizio