[kde-edu]: Worksheet generation for teacher

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Wed Sep 14 19:15:24 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag 13 September 2005 18:25 schrieb Mario Fux:
> anyway thx a lot for your works which I used recently when I changed
> the whole ICT infrastructure in our local primary school to
> KDE/GNU/Linux. Mario

Hi Mario,

thank you for sharing your idea. Did you already present it on
http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/Evaluation ?

Teaching math mayself, I agree - there _are_ some java applets that
deliver tasks by random, but those are not really in a shape that you
want to print them.

It would be nice to have the possibility to combine different types of
tasks on one work sheet that is ready for printing (pdf?) - but also
possible editable (sxw?).

A dependency from LaTeX is maybe a bit heavy for a kde-edu app, what do
you think?

Regards
Ralf