[kde-edu]: Fwd: Feedback und neue Ideen für Lernsoftware

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Sep 12 20:06:05 CEST 2005

On Monday 12 September 2005 19:52, Carsten Niehaus wrote:
> I was on the SkoleLinux-Meeting last weekend and presented Malaga and
> kdeedu, esp. Kalzium as I am the author. Ralf Gesellenstetter posted the
> following german mail to the skolelinux-user-list. The Link
>
>   http://skolelinux.de/wiki/LernSoftware/Evaluation

I know I ask too much, but having that in English would be a nice thing...

> is meant for users and teachers to provide feedback about applications, for
> example "Kalzium needs feature X to enable me to do Y in my class".

Good idea. The only "issue" is to have users and teachers find it and _really_
use it.

> 1.) Inform the german speaking audience about the mail and the Wikipage

As said before, even some English isn't too bad.

> 2.) Ask if such a page wouldn't fit well into a KDE-wiki as well. I would
> love to hear from teachers what is good and bad about Kalzium, I am sure
> Pino thinks the same for Kig and so on.

Sure, I agree that a similar kind of page should be in our wiki, as the users
expect to find feedback for a kde application in a kde "environment", not in
the "distro" environment.
If the others agree, we could setup a similar page in our wiki and point
skolelinx page to the our one.

Cheers,

--
Pino Toscano