[kde-edu]: Change policy in kde4/libkdeedu

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Mon Sep 12 13:58:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

> what is the actual policy for commtting changes in the libkdeedu of trunk (so
> kde4) that cold also make the other app not compile?

> ... or commit and fix the other apps

I always thought the latter was appropriate and already in place. Simple trying to recompile kdeedu after changes to the libs and adjusting minor problems shouldn't be a big problems. When it comes to major design changes in the lib, such changes should be announced in the list so that the authors can react on it.

As soon as not too many programs are using it, this might work as it did before.
Andreas