[kde-edu]: KDE education software (job offer?)

Hans Oischinger hans.oischinger at h3c.de
Wed Oct 26 14:08:09 CEST 2005

> Two questions:
>
> 1.) I guess the voice has to speak german?
Yes, it seems that this is planned for the german market but still Mr.
Schmidt was not to specific. It looks a lot like there may be a way for a
international version, too

> 2.) I the one who will do the job doing this for all of KDE, only
> Konqueror
> and KDEPIM, on per-app-basis? This boils down to: Is this a job you can do
> within some hours or is this something which takes several weeks?
What he wants to have are not overly detailled descriptions of KDE's
features but more things you can listen to in 15 or 30 minutes to get a
rough overview with what is possible with KDE.

Again, I think he is open for different approaches and maybe one can
convince him to do another presentation of KDEPIM or whatever part you may
find interesting.

I gave Tackat Mr. Schmidt's phone number yesterday. I guess he'll soon
erstablish contact with him to figure out more details.

Greets,
 Hans