[kde-edu]: Integration of Abakus, Kmplot, Maxima

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Mon Oct 24 17:50:42 CEST 2005

Am Sonntag 23 Oktober 2005 21:50 schrieb RalfGesellensetter:
> In order to render a really fancy calcualtor, I could imagine that it
> is possible to
> - integrate kmplot to plot functions you enter
> - use maxima to solve equations in an algebraic way

More by accident, I found

http://www.kde-apps.org/index.php?xsortmode=high&page=0

here, we have KAlgebra with highest ratings. As it seems, this is
already an integration of parts of Abakus and KMplot and Unignuplot!

The name of the application should mean, that it will some day integrate
a CAS like Maxima...?

What do you think?

Regards
Ralf.