[kde-edu]: INTRODUCING LINUX TO YOUTHWORK

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Fri Oct 21 10:29:29 CEST 2005

Rough translation:

---
Dear Andrea Mayer,

while researching about Austrian FLOSS initiatives I found your posting
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-edu/2002-March/000038.html

I am currently working for the EU funded tOSSad project and are preparing a
leaflet listing Austrian initatives for our workshop next week that will be
held on Extremadura (Spain).

What has been the type of the event you posted about (workshop, conference,
symposium)?

Can you send me a couple of lines about it?

Are you currently working on similar projects?

Yours,
Andreas Feuerstein
-----

As the referred posting is from 2002 it might be that Andrea Mayr is not
subscribed that the moment.
Looking into my archives, the email address she used back then was:

andrea DOT mayr AT netbridge DOT at

The organisation's website lists this as their contact address (as from
http://www.netbridge.at/kontakte.html)

netbridge at netbridge.at

Cheers,
Kevin