[kde-edu]: Fwd: edu apps in mEDUXa

eslic eslic at ejerciciosresueltos.com
Tue Nov 29 14:33:06 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

finally, mEDUXa it's going to be out in two diferent steps. The first one is
for primary schools and the second one for secondary schools. This is the
list of edu apps or games for kids that mEDUXa is going to include for
 primary schools. They have been chosen from a longer list  I offered them a
 couple of monthes ago:

Kpercentage
Kbruch
Kstars
Kwordquiz
Kverbos
Kmessedwords
Ktouch
Ksame
Kjumpingcube
Kwin4
Gcompris
Tuxpaint
Solfege

This list may vary. Maybe there will be any other one that can be included. I
have to give a report back to the local goverment in response of the one that
they has given to me.

For developing contents they are studiying ATNAG. They will include JClic.
They haven't taken a decision about it, but they will during december. I hope
will be in time to include KDE 3.5

I'll be pleased to hear your opinions

Agustín Benito
Coordinator of the companies that are developing mEDUXa
GrupoCPD