[kde-edu]: Windows ports of K edu software?

Luke Sharkey 99LSharkey at ormskirk.lancs.sch.uk
Fri Nov 25 14:12:31 CET 2005

I've found the edu software on linux very good.

However, I'd like to be able to share it with some people I know who are
sticking resolutely to Microsoft!

I did find WAtomic, windows port of KAtomic,

but I was wondering whether any knows where I can find a Windows port of
Kalzium, or something similar to it.

Thanks.

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.