[kde-edu]: CVS to SVN move.

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Mar 19 14:38:23 CET 2005

On March 19, 2005 12:48 pm, Trenton Carr wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> There has been some discussion on the other lists about the svn move. Is
> there anything I need to do with kdenonbeta/kmathtool for the move or will
> it happen automatically.
>
> Regards
>
> Trenton

It will happen automatically but kdenonbeta will NOT exist anymore. All
currently kdenonbeta maintained programs will be put in a kde-playground
module. KMathTool will be put in kdeplayground-edu. We'll discuss potential
problems on this mailing list before.

About KMathTool, could you tell us what your intentions are? What age groups
do you target? Do you plan to include text courses and exercises (maybe see
edukator
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=17602)
What about Birgit, did you contact her?
Could we discuss the design as well?
Lots of people are interested in math applications (a new guy went on IRC
yesterday) so knowing your intentions would allow other people to help or
develop something on their own.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie