[kde-edu]: Fwd: Re: Kalzium is in stringfreeze

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 19:41:24 CEST 2005

Hi

I know nothing about this... Could anybody here comment?

Carsten

Subject: Re: Kalzium is in stringfreeze
Date: Thursday, 30. June 2005 13:32
From: Marek Laane <bald at starman.ee>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org
Cc: Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus at gmx.de>

Ühel kaunil päeval (neljapäev, 30. juuni 2005 14:23) kirjutas Carsten Niehaus:
> On Thursday, 30. June 2005 13:16, Marek Laane wrote:
> > Do You plan to update documentation (handbook) also?
>
> It has already been updated a bit. Of course, much more work is needed. But
> if noone shows up there won't be any updates :(
>
> Carsten

well, I probably formulated not very correctly :-(
Do You plan update POT-files (templates for translators)? I know You and
KDE-Edu team have updated handbook source but it seems nobody bothered to
make them available for translators...

Marek Laane
Estonian translator