[kde-edu]: Tutorial about KPlotWidget available

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Mon Jun 20 14:23:35 CEST 2005

> Maybe we should convert the tutorial to HTML.  Then we could use this
> service to generate colorized HTML for the code snippets:
> http://colorer.sourceforge.net/php/

Currently I use Kate / KWrite and the HTML Export Option to create syntax-highlighted source code. I just need to find a way how to include that code into docbook. Isn't there a docbook command/phrase that sources/includes external text?

Andreas

Andreas Nicolai                   Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Syracuse University               +01 (315) 443 1099
151 E.A.Link Hall
Syracuse NY 13244-1240