[kde-edu]: kde4 - URGENT - Please read

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jun 6 20:10:54 CEST 2005

I disagree, annma asked the module to be there, why should we remove it now?
Moreover i've put some work to make libkdeedu almost link, that work should
be done later or sooner, so i did it, removing it now is a bad thing to do to
that people that started working (like Pino on Kig)

More examples, kmplot builds and almost works perfectly, me and Laurent put
some work on doing the conversion too, why throw away our work? Just ignore
it until it is need and then use it.

And yes, i know nobody asked me to do the work so if it gets trashed i can not
say anything.

Albert

A Dilluns 06 Juny 2005 19:57, Peter Hedlund va escriure: