[kde-edu]: porting to kde4

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jun 4 16:12:49 CEST 2005


We on the KStars team are planning on continuing our ongoing development for 
3.5 until in-progress features are completed, and only then will we begin 
porting to kde4.  We're postponing kde4 porting because everything done for 
3.5 needs to be committed in kde4 also, and cross-committing to a 
rapidly-diverging codebase does not sound like fun.

However, there are already people who are not part of the kstars team making 
major, sweeping commits across our codebase in kde4.  Is there a way to 
communicate that we don't want this done?  Or is our plan to postpone 

KStars: KDE Planetarium

More information about the kde-edu mailing list