[kde-edu]: Need help with this code

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 16:02:23 CEST 2005

I am drawing a vertical line and then want to put a string below that line....

·   ·   p->drawLine( x,0,x, m_realHeight );
·   ·   p->save();
·   ·   p->rotate( -90.0 );
·   ·   p->translate( m_realHeight,0 );
·   ·
·   ·   p->drawText( -m_realHeight,x, "test" );
·   ·
·   ·   p->restore();

I tried all kinds of "translations" but it never works. The Qt-API is not
exactly verbose for QPainter::translate().
I am sure that there is only a missing "-" or something like that but I simple
don't get it. I attached the comple file, you will find this code in

void SpectrumWidget::drawLines( QPainter *p )

Can anyone help?

Carsten