[kde-edu]: Math Software for young children

Trenton Carr trentoncarr at telkomsa.net
Fri Jan 28 10:40:36 CET 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:59:07 -0500, Cary <ceo at adatech.org> wrote:

> Is there a link that will dire ct me to sample this CBT method?
> I want to know more about this server-client based system that
> "pushes" modules requested by clients. ETC.

Hello

http://www.mastermaths.co.za/home.asp

This will show you how we teach maths.
There is a downloadable sample, but it will not show you the methodology
behind it.

It is continually develop in-house and is propriety software.
Although an excellent system, it is not what we should be striving to for
kde-edu.

Regards

Trenton

--
Master Maths George.
Postnet Suite #109                Tel: +27(0)44 873 4683