[kde-edu]: Math Software for young children

Jim Fuqua Jim at Jim-Fuqua.com
Wed Jan 26 18:03:56 CET 2005

Any central framework should provide for collection and storage of all
collectable data.

This would include milliseconds between keystrokes and mouse clicks,
every keystroke and every mouse click and every wrong answer.

With such data it would be easier to evaluate both the program and the
student.  Data mining tools could make discoveries over time that would
elude humans scanning the data. Whether the student enters a wrong or
correct answer is only part of the data.

Jim Fuqua