[kde-edu]: deb for new release of kmessedword ?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Jan 12 20:59:26 CET 2005

Hi all,

Nice! Thanks, Bart, for your answer.
I recently translated (en to fr) a GNU newsletter about education and they
speak a lot about SkoleLinux, that's why I had a look at it!
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/education/tgs/tagatschool8.en.html

It's great to see that Skolelinux teamed with Debian and the Debian-Edu
project which was the first edu project in Linux as far as I know.

Maybe in the future we (KDE-Edu) will be able to reach people in schools using
Skolelinux and thus team our efforts with teachers. This is what we need,
feedback and new ideas.

A big thank you for your answer, Bart ,and a Happy New Year with new schools
using Free Software! Congratulations for your achievement so far,

Anne-Marie