[kde-edu]: deb for new release of kmessedword ?

CPH CP.Hennessy at openapp.biz
Wed Jan 12 20:26:25 CET 2005

On Wednesday 12 January 2005 13:03, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Le Janvier 12, 2005 07:53 AM, CPH a écrit :
> > Anyone have a deb of the new kmessedwords version available ?
> > (It looks really good).
>
> Not that I am aware of. Please could you ask the Debian project of that
> wish? That would stress the importance of KDE-Edu to Debian people.
> Now Skolelinux is based on Debian and, due to Debian slowness to package,
> few KDE-Edu packages make it to Skolelinux. This MUST change!
> I am a bit overworked at the moment but if you remind me this next week I
> can try to contact some Debian people to see how we could work more
> closely. Thanks a lot for your mail and for your support,

Hi Anne-Marie,
  Thanks for the info.
I was actually hoping that a new deb would produce a kmessedword which when
started would look like : http://www.mepislovers.com/danny/kde/kmw.png

Compiling from KDE CVS and running it seems to give a  much plainer version.
Is there something obvious I am missing ?

CPH