[kde-edu]: Machholz wrong position on chart

Shawn Tayler stayler at xmtservices.net
Mon Jan 10 03:59:29 CET 2005

Hi Jason,

Well that may account for it as there is no listing for 2004 Q2.  The
cometsa I was trying were 1 and 2  There is nothing shown in the area of
the sky where 2004Q2 is right now.  What name is it under in the comet.dat
file from JPL?

Shawn

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:34:17 -0700 Jason Harris <kstars at 30doradus.org>
exclaimed: