[kde-edu]: Kalziumfeature: What do you think?

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sun Jan 2 12:04:16 CET 2005

Please have a look at this screenie:

http://ixcp.cip.biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de/niehaus/kalziumfeature.png

This is updated if you mouse stays for 1500ms over an element. Do you think
this can make the small infodialog obsolete? Annma: You never liked my
LMB/RMB-thing so this might please you.

Please comment on this, it is hard for me to code without feedback.

Carsten
--
Just because they are called 'forbidden' transitions does not mean that they
are forbidden.  They are less allowed than allowed transitions, if you see