[kde-edu]: Developers: Tomorrow is Total Freeze

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Feb 21 17:09:09 CET 2005

Hi all,

Just to forward you the latest state of cvs HEAD.
After 22nd 11:59 pm CET only exceptional commits are
allowed. Coolo says:
"I will prepare release candidate tar balls in the days after, these are
released 26th to the public (I hope so at least). This freeze will be active
till KDE 3.4 is released. I hope everyone will be able to compile KDE from
scratch during that time to give it some testing.

Please do not forget to update version numbers if you haven't done so already.
And please review your 3.4 features one last time[2], I will create a static
version of kde-3.4-features soon and that will only contain done features
and it will be sad if we miss some.

Greetings, Stephan
[1] http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.4-release-plan.html
[2] http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.4-features.html

Please update your version number and test your application one last time.

Georges: KLatin data files are not installed correctly, please fix before
total freeze.

Cheers,

Anne-Marie