[kde-edu]: Possible legal issue with KVocTrain

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Tue Feb 15 18:02:02 CET 2005

Hello,

I am assuming that Langenscheidt hold no copyright claim on the langen2kvtml
script itself, right?  Was their proprietary format reverse-engineered?  If
so, I think we have nothing to worry about; there's nothing wrong with
writing software that can parse data in a proprietary format (especially
since there's no equivalent of the DMCA in Germany yet).

Jason