[kde-edu]: Skolelinux-Meeting

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Aug 22 14:43:17 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten,

It's very nice that you can attend this meeting as we need to have closer
relatios with SkoleLinux people. As you said, they can give us feedback about
how KDE-Edu is used in schools.

As general questions, I would like to know
1) if KDE progs behave well in networks
2) what needs have teachers (has SkoleLinux contact directly with schools?):
what new programs/features do they want?
3) what should we set up to work closely together (SkoleLinux + KDE-Edu)?

It would be great if you could write down anything related to KDE-Edu and KDE
in general.

Best wishes for the meeting,

Anne-Marie