[kde-edu]: Edu web pages

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 18 19:38:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

just some lines to remember all (myself included) that we have two web
ways to communicate with the world: our main site and its pages for each
app (http://edu.kde.org), and the page on the KDE wiki about the quality
of out software
(http://wiki.kdenews.org/tiki-index.php?page=Quality+Team+KDE+Edu).

As some needs updates, I gladly invite every app maintainers to update
status, infos, screenshots, links, and whatever about their apps, and
any volunteer to collaborate to this improving.

If you don't have the access to the web SVN repository, you can ask to
whoever has it (myself, Anne-Marie, Albert, Carsten, Mattias, Jason,
...) to upload your updates; for the wiki, you can freely get an account
on the KDE wiki, or you can do your changes directly as anonymous user.

If the web site is "our presentation" to the world, why don't give a
better presentation to it? ;-)

Cheers,

--
Pino Toscano