[kde-edu]: KTouch - Keypress event problem

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 3 23:45:19 CEST 2005

The problem is that you loose the focus (ALT+F) and then the menubar loses the
focus becasue you press ESC ESC, but as no widget wanted the focus, it got
"lost", this patch makes the main widget want the focus so when the menubar
loses the focus you get it back and it continues working.

Albert

A Diumenge 03 Abril 2005 23:14, Andreas Nicolai va escriure: