[kde-edu]: Fwd: kdeedu/keduca/keducabuilder

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Sep 28 14:22:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Unfortunately, this tells us a lot about the
> popularity of the program...
KEduca was very popular at the start of KDE-Edu. But it has not been
maintained since then and thus people sent bug reports or wishes that were
never fixed/coded.
Having a new maintainer will help fixing things and probably will help moving
towards a KEduca that people will need. A guy sent a mail recently about a
test builder
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=109472380526378&w=2
so there is a need for such a program. Besides Linux is only beginning to
invade schools...
We also need to get data. Do you know where the gallery server is located?
Maybe I'll ask Klas about that.

Also what does not help is the lack of proper website. I need to refresh the
edu.kde.org/keduca webpage and start adding useful information here. Or
anyone who wants to do webpages maintenance is welcome. If you already have
cvs access, I just need to ask for you that access to be extended to
edu.kde.org.

Cheers,

Anne-Marie

PS: I did not look at Enrique's patch yet and I'll do it quickly.