[kde-edu]: I'm retiring from keduca Maintainership

Klas Kalaß klas.kalass at gmx.de
Thu Sep 23 20:43:20 CEST 2004

Hello list,

I will officially retire from maintaining keduca. As you probably know, I've
done a very bad job at this during the last year anyways so I am just
acknowledging the facts.

I have committed an according note to the about dialog.

I would be very happy if someone could step up to officially take over
maintainership. I already asked the original author to do so, but he has been
very quiet lately.
Otherwise I think keduca must be removed from the next major release.

Regards,
  Klas