[kde-edu]: kvoctrain: resetting levels

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 11:31:24 CET 2004

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be a way to reset the grades
(not queried yet, Level 1, 2 etc) globally. If I make
a vocabulary and test it and want to distribute it I
don't want to go though every word or expression to
reset this. Perhaps I'm overlooking something?
Otherwise I will log it as a wish.

On the same subject. 'Not Queried Yet', 'Level 1',
'Level 2', etc. are strings that are not translated in
the Dutch version of KVoctrain and they do not appear
as untranslated strings in KBabel. So there must be a
problem somewhere. If it's trivial I will not log it
as a bug.

Marc