[kde-edu]: KVocTrain maintainer

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Nov 12 22:56:47 CET 2004

On November 12, 2004 04:18 pm, Peter Hedlund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I do more work on KVocTrain I would like to have the trust and
> freedom of being the official maintainer. Of course we would discuss
> important changes on the mailing list as usual. Marc is also doing great
> work in testing the program and reporting bugs and wishes on b.k.o.
>
> Comments?
You have my blessings! ;-)

You are the best to work on it and by doing so you can keep KVocTrain and
KWordQuiz  each in their own direction.

I am available if you need me to do some precise tasks (for example I can work
on the doc just before the freeze if you want).

I have a small patch suppressing 2 lines that will suppress the big dialog at
start. Not sure if it's correct that's why i did not commit it directly.

Cheers and thanks a lot!

Anne-Marie