[kde-edu]: kdeedu/kvoctrain/kvoctrain

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 19:50:25 CET 2004

Hello,

--- Peter Hedlund <peter at peterandlinda.com> wrote:

> Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> >
> > yes, it's better that way. The person who wants to
> implement it can then add a
> > comment on the report.
>
> I agree.

OK, I'll start logging bugs, wishes and remarks in
bugzilla then.

> KVocTrain uses a title concept. Instead of the
> filename a title that you
> specify in the Document Properties dialog is shown.
> Older users may be
> accustomed to this.

I will try this, but personally I think the filename
is a better option, the user is free (and encouraged)
to use descriptive filenames after all.

> Is this behavior still there if you do a complete
> rebuild of KVocTrain
> including all its libraries?

Well, I compiled the complete kdeedu module this
morning, but on kdelibs from 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I
will recompile everything and keep things updated
while I'm testing.

BTW, I'm still working on a way to input Chinese
characters into a vocabulary. I'm onto something, but
no result yet. If I find a solution I will update the
handbook too.

Marc