[kde-edu]: New lib for libkdeedu: KEduQuiz

Carsten Niehaus CNiehaus at gmx.de
Sat May 22 14:28:14 CEST 2004

Moin moin

I have rewritten the quiz-code for Kalzium and think that
I can as well maintain it in kdeedu/libkdeedu/kdeeduquiz/
so that other apps can as well use the code. I use
XML to load/save the tasks. A Task has a question, a
grade (1, 2 or 3) and at least 2 Answers of which at least
one has to be true.
I have a class Quiz which is like a "manual" for the game:
it stores some settings/rules like how much time the
player has to answer a task or how much points he gets.
The other main class is called QuizMaster. That is something
like a TV-Quizmaster: It controls the quiz, starts and ends it,
decides if the player answered correctly and so on.
The code is not yet completed but I hope make it work this
evening. It is completly doxygen-documented.

What do you think? If noone opposes I will commit it this
evening (german time).

Carsten

PS: should the file be names quiz.{h,cpp}, kquiz.{h,cpp}
or keduquiz.{h,cpp}? Is there a convention about that
somewhere?

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl