[kde-edu]: KMathTool

M2George m2george at mweb.co.za
Thu May 20 09:40:24 CEST 2004

Hi all
Hi  Anne-Marie.

>QMovie can animated pictures.
>There is also new stuff coming like KJSEmbed (in kdebindings, Javascript
>interpreter) which could help.
>http://xmelegance.org/kjsembed/
>http://www.sourcextreme.com/presentations/KJSEmbed/building_applications.ht
>ml

Thanks, I'll have Iook tonight.

I had a look at WebCVS to see if I could find Marco's code
(/kdeedu/kmathtool), I would like to try and incorporate his and my code
(and learn), but the only submission in there was 22 months and 9 days old
and empty.
I did find the code you posted yesterday. Is there any chance of sending me
his code in a tarball please?

>Trenton, are you OK to get KMathTool from cvs?
I don't mind doing cvs, but can I do it from a Windows box? My net
connection is 56k @ work.

Also, what are the requirements for KMathTool to be KDE4 ready?

I'm also trying to upgrade to KDevelop3.0.3 but my Suse9.0/KDE3.1.4 box says
no. 3 Libs dependancy.
Google says I need KDE 3.2. Is your offer to send me KDE3.2 still valid?
If needed I can wire you the postage and any costs to you.

Kind Regards
Trenton