[kde-edu]: KVerbos

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun May 9 22:48:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

I tried to reach KVerbos'author but my mail bounced.

So if he reads this:

the KDE 3.3 release is in August, feature freeze th 1st June (in 3 weeks).
There are no features lsted in the release plan for KVerbos.
I don't think Arnold will be able to commit the new code in time so the
current KVerbos must be fixed.
The problems are: old code, lack of data, German in the files which prevents
another developer to quickly understand it, crash on close.
The lack of data files seems the most important, there is an Open in the File
menu but nothing to open...

Anyone who wants to help is welcome,

Cheers,

annma
(working on KDE even on Mother's Day :>)