[kde-edu]: Simple graphing tool

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Fri Jun 18 20:54:10 CEST 2004

Hi Maldwyn,

what about using KChart? I think it's pretty simple. Import/Export functions
are not really existent though, which means you need to enter all data by
hand :-(

It's much better if you use it together with KSpread:

Enter some fields of number, mark them, insert a diagram -> ready. You then
can select the diagram using a double click and change the diagram type.

Greetings,
eva