[kde-edu]: KMathtool

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jun 15 19:07:30 CEST 2004

Hi,
> I can't really comment on it, but I just have a wish. Make the main
> application just a plugin architectur like KDevelop. Every part should be
> implemented against this plugin api (kparts and so on). So it would be
> easier for new developers to add another part, because they don't have to
> know the whole app.
any quick pointers on how to do that? Marco started KMathTools with modules
which was probably easier but that has been dropped in the current kdenonbeta
kmathtool (it's the kdeedu version).
Someone should do that NOW because KMathTool is gaining memento. I have no
real time to study KDevelop to copy it...

annma