[kde-edu]: KVocTrain

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Feb 24 03:00:40 CET 2004

Hi all,

I got a patch for KVocTrain to use an alternate learning method (the Leitner
method) so I applied it. The author also included a patch for the doc.
That lead me to look a bit closer to KVocTrain and I am currently implementing
the KConfig XT stuff instead of old KConfig.
I also try to add WhatsThis help and ToolTips whenever possible.

- KVocTrain does not use XML GUI so a code rewrite is necessary for all the
menu actions.
my plead: If anyone knows how to use Umbrello, would it be possible to tell me
how to get some classes diagrams? This would help.
Anyone who wants to help, feel free to do so. Samuel, Peter, I hope I don't
interfeer with your plans for KVocTrain.
For the KConfig XT, I do each setting after another and I commit so anyone can
join the fun easily ;)

I also discovered a crash when closing using the window x and not quitting
with the File->Quit.

That was just to keep you up-to-date and to try to attract you in KVocTrain
management ;)
I myself am waiting for KNewStuff to be in kdelibs, I changed my code locally
and I am stuck for KLettres and KHangMan until KNewStuff is in kdelibs. I
hope it'll be soon.

Cheers,

annma