[kde-edu]: 3.3 planned features

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Wed Feb 18 22:06:41 CET 2004

Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> [040218 21:54]:
> yes, usually in the kde-development plan you will state briefly what you
> intend to do. I think that in your own TODO you can be more informal and also
> list features you would like but don't have time to do.
> You can also list small things like "new icon" that you will not list in the
> KDE plan.

Ah, ok. The TODO list is like the list I have just in my mind. Another
solution would be to connect my brain with KDE CVS - well, I have to think
about it... ;-)

> Priority is to get your app up-to-date with HEAD code and new classes,

I already ported KBruch over to the new config stuff. I have no splash
screen and don't want to add one. Are there other things to be done? I mean
new core classes I have to notice?

> to have a nice doc

Already there...

> and WhatsThis help.

Ah yes... is a whatsthis help more descriptive? I already have some
tooltips. Do I add the same text to the whatsthis help?

> Doxygen comments in every .h files might also be added as a good feature, in
> order to help other people to join easily.

Already done, well ... mostly ;-)

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)