[kde-edu]: 3.3 planned features

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Feb 18 20:13:21 CET 2004

On February 18, 2004 01:43 pm, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> [040218 18:57]:
> > Here are some issues I would like to address for 3.3 as we must see what
> > we'll do for kdeedu.
> > Please see here
> > http://edu.kde.org/development/apps_features.php
> > for updating your TODO and have your planned features written. This page
> > is generated from the todo.inc on your webpages.
>
> What about the general KDE 3.3. feature plan? Do I have to add those items
> in both documents?
>
> I'm talking about:
>
> developers.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml

yes, usually in the kde-development plan you will state briefly what you
intend to do. I think that in your own TODO you can be more informal and also
list features you would like but don't have time to do.
You can also list small things like "new icon" that you will not list in the
KDE plan.
I think that if the TODO is too much for you, forget it and fill first the kde
feature plan. Also if you have any task, fill the task page I mentionned or
send me a mail.
Priority is to get your app up-to-date with HEAD code and new classes, to have
a nice doc and WhatsThis help.
Doxygen comments in every .h files might also be added as a good feature, in
order to help other people to join easily.

annma