[kde-edu]: QtForum.org contest for education Qt apps

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Mon Feb 9 22:18:14 CET 2004

Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be> [040209 22:14]:
> >> 31. Only one prize will be awarded for one entry regardless of
> >>     whether or
> >> not the Application is produced by a single individual or a group
> >> of individuals.
>
> > So, you can submit kig.
>
> Well, how about this ?
>   6. Each participant warrants that they are the sole contributor to
>      their Application, and that their code is free of claims by other
>      parties. The participant also warrants that the entry is original
>      and submitting the Application will not violate or infringe the
>      rights of any third person, including but not limited to, rights
>      in copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other
>      proprietary rights.

No problem. Let's say 2 developers do the program. Each show in the header
what file they have edited. They do the contest as team. I don't see the
problem. Nevertheless, contact the contact person and ask the question to
be sure.

And also ask about KDE needed for compile.

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)