[kde-edu]: Flashcard and Vocabulary programs

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Feb 8 22:10:39 CET 2004

Hi,

I think that the first step is to add KWordQuizz in kdenonbeta so we can all
test it.
KDE-3.3 is not there yet so we have plenty of time before finalizing kdeedu.
Peter, please read on edu.kde.org how to get a cvs access and send me the
details.

By wanting your program included in KDE, it means that you are willing to
maintain it properly, keep it up-to-date with kdelibs (this is another thing
we have to see for the rest of kdeedu: update some programs that are really
using old code and thus are more difficult to debug) and fix any bugs and so
on. There is also the KDE release cycle which should be respected: add
planned features in the Realease Plan, respect code and i18n freeze and so
on.

Cheers,

annma