[kde-edu]: Flashcard and Vocabulary programs

Alexander Schunk alexander_schunk at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 6 10:20:16 CET 2004

Hi,

besides these two mentioned there are others like the
French voc trainer - KLettres - that doesn't seem to
work, too.
You are right, they lookandfeel is somewhat
oldfashioned.
I would like to add a german voc trainer in future
since all major europeean languages were represented
on KDE i think a german one would make sense too.
Cheers.
Alexander

 --- Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>
schrieb: > On February 5, 2004 09:58 pm, Peter Hedlund