[kde-edu]: KGeography

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Dec 12 15:29:48 CET 2004

On December 12, 2004 08:08 am, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi Anne, a few days ago i updated KGeography to show a dialog with a
> summary of the questions you've answered. That means features are more or
> less complete for KGeography.
>
> Would it be possible to you to test it and say if you think it may go on
> KDE 3.4?
>
> If you agree it's mature enough i'll send mails both to kde-core-devel and
> kde-edu to see what people think of it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Albert

As I understood it, the 3.4 feature list was closed for addition by the end of
November
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=110087302400296&w=2

so I don't think it is possible now to add KGeography for 3.4.

The layout could maybe be adjusted, I had trouble to see the Accept button in
the flag quiz mode (the button is too low maybe). Also the starting size is
not so good as I did not see the map at all.
Maybe you could ask the usability people to have a look at it before 4.0.

Anne-Marie