[kde-edu]: Question about KVocTrain

Thomas Beinicke Merlin-TC at web.de
Tue Apr 6 10:54:39 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 04:06, Peter Hedlund wrote:

> As far as I know KVocTrain is built around the principle of the first
> column being the original and additional columns being different
> translations of the original. Thus it's currently not possible to do what
> you want. I'm not aware of any other program that has this functionality
> either. If you want you can file a wishlist item at bugs.kde.org.

Thanks, I will do that. But in the meantime do you know if there is any way to
complete exchange two columns? That would be like a work around.
I really don't want to enter everything again :)

> There is a repository at http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kvtml.php. Use the
> webmaster email at the bottom to submit your contribution. Make sure that
> you don't violate any copyright, lists can for example probably not be
> copied directly from books.

I entered everything myself and didn't use any books at all. I just entered
what my gf told me and on the language itself is no copyright....I hope ;)

Thanks for your reply Peter,

regards,
Thomas